FAQFrequently Asked Questions
AIR-TECH VC FAQ
- QAre the items in the Air-Tech series reusable?
Yes! With proper washing and care, the Air-Tech series items are reusable. Please note that product longevity may vary in accordance with methods and strength of use, lubricant choice, cleaning and storage methods, and overall maintenance.
For best results, use TENGA HOLE LOTION and always follow care instructions.
- QAre the items in the Air-Tech series electronic?
The Air-Tech series are not electronic and may be enjoyed manually.
- QWhat is the difference between the TENGA CUP Series and TENGA Air-Tech Series?
While the TENGA CUP series are single-use disposable items, the Air-Tech series are structurally similar reusable items. They have even stronger vacuum strength thanks to their airflow structure and a new air-cushion system. Cris-crossing ribs along the length of the inner sleeve allow air to flow out of the case upon insertion, and create pockets of trapped air which provide pressure from all sides, creating more intense vacuum sensations.
- QDoes that mean the Air-Tech Series is better than the CUP Series?
Not exactly. While reusability is great, the convenience of a single-use item is not to be set aside. The CUPs also come in a variety of types that each provide a different function, such as a malleable case, double insertion points, etc. They’re also lower in price, allowing for exploration of a variety of sensations for less.
- QWhat is the difference between the Air-Tech Standard and the Air-Tech VC?
VC’ stands for ‘Vacuum Compatible’, since they are compatible with TENGA’s Vacuum Controller. Enjoy even stronger vacuum suction with an electronic vacuum!
The Air-Tech VC also feature a new band to hold the sleeve in place, and stronger suction – even without use of the Vacuum Controller!
For more information on the Vacuum Controller, please visit its product page here.
- QWhat is the difference between the red and silver Air-Tech VC?
The two items are different sizes – the red Regular is our standard size, and the silver Ultra is larger. Please see further details on the item sizes below.
- QI’m having trouble inserting, what can I do?
Don’t forget to remove the sticker covering the air hole at the tip of the item – this allows air to flow out of the item for smooth insertion.
Ensure that the inside of the sleeve, insertion point of the sleeve, and your member are all well lubricated.
During use, covering this air hole after insertion will create a vacuum on the inside for an exhilarating suction sensation!
- QThere is a cut in the end of the sleeve, is my item defective?
Please rest assured that this is part of the item’s design, and does not indicate a damaged or defective item!
This incision is there to allow air to flow from inside the sleeve during use with the Vacuum Controller, creating the suction sensation.
- QHow should I use the Air-Tech VC?
DO NOT twist the cap to open – it is a pull-off cap.
How to Use
1) Wash & Dry Sponge thoroughly with water
2) Twist to remove Top Cover (at closed end of item)
3) Place Sponge inside Casing (This prevents leakage from Air Hole)
Applying the Band
1) Set Sleeve with lip covering rim
2) Place Band over the exposed Sleeve
3) Close Band
- QHow should I wash the Air-Tech series?
Removing the Band
1) Place finger on Tab
2) Pull outwards to remove Band
How to Wash
1) Remove internal sleeve from outer case.
2) Invert and wash under running lukewarm water.
3) Dry off with a towel.
4) Invert again to original state to dry. If left inverted the material may stretch and become unusable. Be sure to dry the sleeve on a clean surface, as the material can absorb colors or odors.
5) Once completely dry, return sleeve to case for storage.
■ Wash with cold or tepid water.
■ Only use neutral or mild soap. Soaps high in acid or alkaline content may damage product material.
■ Do NOT wash with alcohol or other cleaners.
- QHow should I use the Air-Tech VC with the TENGA Vacuum Controller?
When using Vacuum Controller (Sold Separately)
■ ALWAYS Read Vacuum Controller User Manual before use
■ REMEMBER to use the Release Button on the Vacuum Controller as the suction can quickly become very strong
■ If you feel pain during use press Release Button on Vacuum Controller immediately
■ Do not use product upside-down while attached to Vacuum Controller, as fluid can leak through the air hole into the Vacuum Controller
■ Recommended amount of lotion for each use is 20~25ml.
■ Excessive lubrication or adding more during use may cause lubricant to enter Vacuum Controller and may cause loss of suction or product damage.
- QWhat should I use for lubrication with the Air-Tech series?
The items in the Air-Tech series all include a sample of TENGA HOLE LOTION [REAL].
We recommend using TENGA HOLE LOTION for further uses. Please note that while the material of the sleeve (TPE) should be compatible with other water-based lubricants, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur from third-party lubricants.
Oils and silicone-based lubricants should not be used, as these can damage the material.
- QWhat are the size and properties of the Air-Tech VC series?
Insertion Depth: Approx. 15cm
Insertion Width: Approx. 4.5cm
Insertion Depth: Approx. 17.5cm
Insertion Width: Approx. 6cm
Hard-cased (No Stretch)
Sample tube of lotion included
- QWhat materials are used to make the Air-Tech VC series?
Casing and Cap: PE
Internal Sleeve: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Lotion: HOLE LOTION [REAL] (Red) Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, EDTA-2Na, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Cocoate, Fragrance
- QHow should I dispose of the Air-Tech series?
Waste separation and recycling will differ according to region, so please refer to your local guidelines for further details on how to dispose of items made with the materials listed above.
- QAre there fake or counterfeit TENGA items out there?
Currently there are a number of counterfeit TENGA items on the market. While they may look very similar to authentic TENGA products, the quality is far inferior and may even be dangerous to use.
For further information about counterfeit items, click here.
If you are concerned you may have purchased a counterfeit item, please contact us and we can help you determine the authenticity of your items.