FAQFrequently Asked Questions
- QIs the TENGA FLEX reusable?
Yes! With proper washing and care, the FLEX is reusable. Please note that product longevity may vary in accordance with methods and strength of use, lubricant choice, cleaning and storage methods, and overall maintenance.
For best results, use TENGA HOLE LOTION and always follow care instructions.
- QIs the FLEX electronic?
The FLEX is not electronic and may be enjoyed manually.
- QWhat is the difference between the FLEX Silky White and Rocky Black?
The Silky White and Rocky Black are structurally similar, but the internal sleeves are different. The Silky White is made of a softer material with subtle internal details for gentle stimulation, while the Rocky Black is made of firmer material with bold internal details for more intense stimulation.
- QHow should I use the air hole at the end of the FLEX?
You can create an internal vacuum by covering the air hole during use. Covering the air hole while fully inserted, then pulling the item away from you will create a strong suction sensation! Unique to the FLEX, doing this will also create a twisting movement.
- QHow should I wash the FLEX?
1) Remove internal sleeve from outer case.
2) Invert and wash under running lukewarm water.
3) Dry off with a towel.
4) Invert again to original state. If left inverted the material may stretch and become unusable. Invert the Stand Cap to create a drying stand. Place the sleeve on this stand to air dry.
5) Once completely dry, return sleeve to case and return cap to original position for storage.
■ Wash with cold or tepid water.
■ Use only neutral or mild soap. Soaps high in acid or alkaline content may damage product material.
■ Do NOT wash with alcohol or other cleaners.
■ Please ensure the product is completely clean and dry before storing to help avoid mold and other build-up.
- QWhat should I use for lubrication with the FLEX?
The FLEX includes a sample pouch of TENGA HOLE LOTION [REAL].
We recommend using TENGA HOLE LOTION for further uses. Please note that while the material of the sleeve (TPE) should be compatible with other water-based lubricants, we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur from third-party lubricants.
Oils and silicone-based lubricants should not be used, as these can damage the material.
- QHow should I lubricate the FLEX?
Lubricate both inside the Elastomer Sleeve and around the insertion point to allow for smooth entry. Insufficient lubrication may make it difficult to insert, or cause discomfort during use.
- QWhat are the size and properties of the FLEX?
Insertion Depth: Approx. 16.5cm
Insertion Width: Approx. 6cm
Hard-cased (No Stretch)
Sample pouch of lotion included
- QWhat materials are used to make the FLEX?
Casing and Cap: Elastomer
Internal Sleeve: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Lotion: HOLE LOTION [REAL] (Red) Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, EDTA-2Na, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Cocoate, Fragrance
- QHow should I dispose of the FLEX?
Waste separation and recycling will differ according to region, so please refer to your local guidelines for further details on how to dispose of items made with the materials listed above.
- QAre there fake or counterfeit TENGA items out there?
Currently there are a number of counterfeit TENGA items on the market. While they may look very similar to authentic TENGA products, the quality is far inferior and may even be dangerous to use.
For further information about counterfeit items, click here.
If you are concerned you may have purchased a counterfeit item, please contact us and we can help you determine the authenticity of your items.